On Mon, March 15, 2010, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:

> 1) Set up the entire site underneath a CMS: Redmine. It has a nice
>    mercurial integration, and is used by sites such as lighttpd and
>    ruby.
>      http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/WeAreUsingRedmine

This is certainly very good news. But while we're at it *g*,
is there any timeframe for migrating the code from Carlos' git
repo into the 'official' mercurial? Also - would you be very
opposed to migrating to git? It seems like the by far more RCS
for most people active here on the developers' list...

Cheers,

M'bert

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------