On Wed, August 17, 2011, Jason Brower wrote:

> It would be totally awesome to have a feature where I can press something
> like the meta key or the run dialog and it take the things I type and look

That's not a window manager feature. I'm actually using gnome-do with
WM, and it works just like with gnome, so if you like, you might
do that, too. However I feel that it still works considerably
worse than Spotlight on OSX. Improving it or writing something
better would be nice, but that's beyond our scope here.

Cheers,

M'bert

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------