On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 07:35:22 +0200, Andreas Tscharner wrote:
On 10.10.2011 19:06, Rodolfo kix Garcia wrote:
Thanks Carlos,

I sent the package yesterday to mentors.debian.net, but my sponsor
cannot upload the package now, probably he will upload the package the
last week of this month.

These are great news. I hope I'll find some time to check some
(Debian) bugs if they are still present in the new version (I think a
little clean up in the bug list is necessary)

Thanks and best regards
Andreas
--

Andreas Tscharner   a...@vis.ethz.ch   ICQ-No. 14356454

Hi again,

NOT NOW, but when the new debian package will be uploaded, any help to close bugs are welcome.

The bug list is at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wmaker;dist=unstable

IMO, because the bug should be closed in the version 0.94.0-1, and the version don't include references to close the bugs, we should close the bugs sending an email with all the info possible about why the bug will be closed to the bug mail address. Then, close the bug.

Probably is better close the bug without sending emails to this mail list, but if the bug takes time, probably an email about "I am working on that bug" should be interesting.

Ideas?

kix