On 17.11.2011 20:58, Andreas Tscharner wrote:
I am going to check:

#35587
This one is not quite right at the moment. It does not behave like described, but it is weird anyway: The terminal is run only once (as expected), but the docked icon is disabled like it is as long as the application starts. I don't know what the correct behavior is...
Shall we let it open or shall we close it and create a new entry?

#38184
The reported wmaker version is 0.20! Close it!

#68381
Fixed.

#78088
Fixed.

#79598
Fixed.

#148370
I cannot reproduce it. But if the problem is really "out of memory" (as suspected), someone else (maybe on a 32 bit system) should test it, as I am on a 64bit system with 6 GiB of RAM...

#175503
Fixed.

These are the last ones for tonight. Maybe I can do some more tests on the weekend.

Best regards
        Andreas
--

Andreas Tscharner   a...@vis.ethz.ch   ICQ-No. 14356454