Hi,

wmakerconf doesn't have upstream. The "official" developer [1] cannot maintain
the application and one person [2] started with the maintaining of the
application but now is missing in action. Then, the upstream is dead.

The current version of wmakerconf in debian is Orphaned. Ok, I changed the
status to ITA (in adoption), but the problem is that this package don't have
upstream.

With the latest version of wmaker, the library Wutil includes the functions for
wmakerconf, but a patch is needed, The patch is so easy, is only change the
function WMWritePropListToFile, and modify the Makefile.am to include the WUtil
lib (-lWutil) for the linker.

sed -i -e 's/WMWritePropListToFile (\(.*\), YES))/WMWritePropListToFile(\1))/'
src/*.c
add -lWutil to Makefile.am

The problem is... where make these changes? I can send a NMU (non maintainer
upload), but this is incorrect if the upstream is dead, and probably is better
to remove the package from the Debian distro.

For these reasons, what should we do? Is somebody interested in this package?
Is somebody using it? Is somebody interested in maintain the upstream? should
we remove the package from debian? why the water wet? why the sky is blue?

Cheers,
kix

[1] http://starplot.org/wmakerconf/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/projects/wmakerconf/