Hi,

I create a new bug :-) in the last commit. The problem in debian is that the
file WMRootMenu has only one line "menu.hook", then wmaker search this file.
Because I move the file to other path, but the path is not included in the
search, the menu is the default menu.

Currently, the menu path is:

wconfig.h:#define DEF_CONFIG_PATHS
"~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker:/etc/X11/WindowMaker:"PKGDATADIR

and the new menu.hook file is at /etc/GNUstep/menu.hook

Questions:

1. Can we remove the "/etc/X11/WindowMaker" from the DEF_CONFIG_PATHS?
2. I can move the menu.hook to /usr/share/WindowMaker, included in the path
(PKGDATADIR), but IMO this file should be in /etc (is a config file). In /etc
we have only the /etc/GNUstep/Defaults directory. Probably, the best place is
/etc/GNUstep/menu.hook. What do you think about add this path in the
DEF_CONFIG_PATHS?

Comments?

Because I created the bug, I will make the patch.

kix