On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 12:48:45PM +0100, Iain Patterson wrote:
> Quoth Carlos R. Mafra,
>
> >main.c: In function ‘RelaunchWindow’:
> >main.c:461:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
> >[-Wreturn-type]
>
> Actually we can't reach the end of the function because the three
> possible cases are Exit(-1), return False and return True.  Of course if
> Exit() were ever changed the above statement might become incorrect.
> Some compiler food silences the warning.

Another option for gcc is to apply __attribute__((noreturn)) to the Exit
function definition in src/funcs.h, so the compiler knows the function
never returns.

  void Exit(int status) __attribute__((noreturn));

./WINGs/WINGs/WUtil.h (lines 31-33) already has the magic to make
__attribute__ not break non-GCC compilers, BTW, although I don't know
whether that is included whenever src/funcs.h is.