On 2012-10-30 16:16, Doug Torrance wrote:
On 2012-10-30 12:21, Paul Harris wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Im going to step aside as maintainer of wmtime in the debian repo, I
> just dont have the time unfortunately.
>
> Its easy to maintain (since it works). There are two patches pending > in the debian bugs db (that I didnt see until now), so bug fixing is
> done for you!
>
> Who wants to take over this delightful package?
>
> cheers,
> Paul

Hi Paul,

sorry, I don't have time for more packages. I can help to maintain the
package if anyone wants to do it. Is a nice dockapp, please don't
orphane it ;-)

OTOH this package is not in the dockapps.git. The idea is upload the
original file and then upload the debian proposed patches. Can somebody
do it?

Cheers,
kix
--
||// //\// Rodolfo "kix" Garcia
||\// //\ http://www.kix.es/

I can maintain it. I'll also upload it to git.

Doug Torrance

Thanks Doug,

there are more dockapps packages ready for adoption:

•wmacpi: ACPI battery monitor for WindowMaker (información del paquete), orphaned since 36 days. •wmbatppc: Battery monitor for Apple G3/G4 ibooks/powerbooks (información del paquete), orphaned since 36 days. •wmbubble: A system-load meter for Window Maker that features a duck (información del paquete), orphaned since 481 days. •wmcdplay: A CD player based on ascd designed for WindowMaker (información del paquete), orphaned since 481 days. •wmclock: dockable clock applet for Window Maker (información del paquete), orphaned since 36 days. •wmhdplop: hard drive activity monitor dockapp (información del paquete), orphaned since today. •wmnd: Dockapp monitoring network interfaces (información del paquete), orphaned since today. •wmppp.app: PPP dial control and network load monitor with NeXTStep look (información del paquete), orphaned since 228 days. •wmrack: Combined CD Player + Mixer designed for WindowMaker (información del paquete), orphaned since 228 days.

+info: http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/orphaned

Cheers,
kix