Hi all.

You may have noticed the list was down temporarily over the weekend. The
size of the web archives are getting larger than the /var partition was
happy with. I've enlarged /var and I am hoping that it will hold out long
enough to get a more permanent fix in place.

That said, I'm looking to move from Enemies of Carlotta + mhonarc to
something else; probably Mailman. If anyone has strong opinions and
reasoned arguments, I'm all ears for replacement solutions.

Desired features:
*) web archive
*) suspend list delivery / post only mail address (git hooks/post-receive
uses this)
*) multiple moderators
*) efficient use of space (this is where mhonarc seems to fail)
*) relatively easy to port current archives over

Thanks!

-john