On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Rodolfo García Peñas wrote:
Anyway, I am so happy with the new code, because as you can see, is more easy, but yes, some things could be better. Alt+tab show a correct icon too.

Thanks A LOT for your report.

I'm happy with the improvements too and the problems I've sent are not that serious indeed but fixing them could make it even better.

PS2. I will reply your other questions tomorrow.

Don't rush it. I think we don't have a hard deadline and we can make the release a few days or weeks later if that allows us to fix more bugs and make a better release. So take your time to think about it and sleep when you need. :-)

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan