On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 at 21:53:57 +0100, BALATON Zoltan wrote:

> +     WMSetButtonText(panel->swi[9], _("Highlight the icon of the application
> when it has the focus."));

I don't like having a configurable switch for trivial things like this.
I guess that most users simply don't care about one way or another.

High-level switches like having icons or not is what should be aimed for.
Once you make a high-level choice, you "basically" get what you get.
What "basically" means is not well-defined of course, but I think that
this patch goes a bit beyond.

There has to be some limit for pickiness.