On Sat, 17 Nov 2012, Rodolfo García Peñas wrote:
I found other problem :-(

If we set icon and save, in the dockapp or winspector, the minimized applications lost the icon. Restore and minimize again recovers the icon, but is not correct.

This behavior is worst than without the patches. I will continue with this problem, but feel free to remove the patches (rollback), help with them, etc.

Sorry, I can't help with fixing icon stuff, I can only tell what I saw in the hope that these may be useful finding some bugs. Everything seems to work but whenever I minimize and then restore a window I see an error like this:

wmaker(catchXError(../../wmaker-crm/src/startup.c:177)): warning: internal X error: RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter)
        Request code: 153
        Request minor code: 7
        Resource ID: 0x8000fe
        Error serial: 33925

Another strange thing I've found is that xpdf does not have an appicon even though I have nothing in the config or options which would prevent this. The only thing in WMWindowAttributes is an Icon line pointing to the CachedPixmaps/win.Xpdf.xpm. (It also has the Application specific page in the inspector grayed out.) Other apps have the appicon so it may be something with xpdf.

Another strange app is xpdf which seems to use its own icon in the miniwindow instead of the icon set for it despite the Ignore client supplied icon option being set. It shows the icon I set in the appicon but not in the miniwindow. This works for other apps though so again it may be something with xfig and not Window Maker.

Other than the invalid picture error everything seems to progress nicely. Thanks for your work on Window Maker.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan