On Fri, 16 Nov 2012, Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) wrote:
I am busy these days :-( a lot of work. I will try to release the patch about winspector these weekend. Sorry for the delay.

No problem, do it when you have free time, it can wait until you can work on it.

Therefore, the image is resized (if needed) only one time when the application is running.

This sounds good. Thanks for the explanation.

- Images are also enlarged when they are too small? This may look bad
so probably there could be a limit (say no more than 2x) or only scale
down images if they are too big but never enlarge them.

No. But could be easy to implement. Now, all image resize is done at wIconValidateIconSize(). This function is quick, because see the image width and height and resize it only if the image is bigger than the icon size.

If you want it, I can do it. I am not sure about the quality of the resize image, but I think wrlib includes some functions to do it fine.

I don't know how much of a problem can this be practically so I let you decide about it. Just brought up this for consideration as I was thinking about it. If it can be done easily anytime we see a practical example it may be good enough as it is and could be fixed when we have a bug report in the future.

Yes. I am working in the patch. I will try to release the patches this weekend.

Thanks again.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan