----- Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) <k...@kix.es> a écrit :
> On 12/05/2013 0:24, Christophe wrote:
> > From: Christophe CURIS <christophe.cu...@free.fr>
> >
> > The functions are now grouped by source file (groups in alphabetic
> > order) with the traditional separation mark. This makes the file
> > easier to work with.
> > ---
> >  src/funcs.h |   53 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
> >  1 file changed, 38 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
> >

> Hi Christophe,
>
> thanks a lot for your patches. Hard work.
>
> Only one comment about this patch. The file funcs.h contains prototypes
> for multiple files, and funcs.c doesn't exist. IMO, is better move the
> prototypes to the right header file, and remove funcs.h.

Hi,
Short answer:
  That's beyond the goal of this patch. This patch does not conceptually
changes the header, it just makes it easier to work with.

Long answer:
  Well, now that's easier to split it ;-)
  The current situation for header is not great, there are a few things worse
and working on this patch series pointed it to me. On personal taste, I'm in
favour to not expand unwisely the alreay-to-big number of header. Specifically,
I dislike headers for just one or two definitions; but I also approve your idea
to have things separated, specially when it tries to lead to overbig header
files...

So basically, before doing anything there, I'll wait to get the project
maintainer's point of view... (Carlos, that's a subtle hint to catch you into
the troll!)

> Probably we can apply this idea for src/keybind.h
>
> Other options (fuzzy):
> - Files like extend_pixmaps.h and def_pixmaps.h could be merged.

IMHO, not a good idea.
Those are not even correct.
Header should not create things, they should only declare.
This right way to handle those is to actually split them: creating a 'bitmap/'
or 'images/' or whatever, and place them in "image_name.xbm", because that's
what they really are.