From: Christophe CURIS <christophe.cu...@free.fr>

Hello,

As proposed before the weekend, I propose this serie of patch which
are Rodolfo's work, but this time placing the data in the global
namespace (struct w_global) instead of separated structs.

The idea being that then the names show obviously the difference
between local stuff and global things (and to keep this sorted).

To make the main repository patch look good, I have worked on the
original patches to not have patch-over-patch. So, this serie may
replace the current patches from after the commit
  29ccfbbf20f65eed2652049fb8c79a84fbbd303d

(I have included all that's already in the repository as of today)

The differences:
 - 01: the is only code style, extracted from the other patches to
make the important changes stand out
 - 02 to 08 are the important modified patches
 - 09 to 19 are patches on the repository that I modified only if
there was a merge conflict

Patch 17 have been slightly modified to remove camelCase names and
to open opportunities for future extension (I have 1 pending)

I took the liberty to merge Rodolfo's tow patches:
  ac51b28f875976..  and e23f4d1d8fba1..
to propose a clean-looking the repository while its 'next' branch.

I have kept Rodolfo's name on the patches because he's the author
of the important feature of the patch; I have removed the 'Signed-off'
mark on the patches where I have done changes because it would be a
lie to pretend he signed them but have not even seen the new one yet.

Regards,
Christophe.

 src/WindowMaker.h |  42 +++++++++
 src/actions.c     |  52 +++++------