Hey,

Another problem, this time with usability.

Start xterm and firefox, enter fullscreen (F11) in firefox,
now win-tab (or alt-tab, whatever you use to change windows ;)
and select other window.
Notice that firefox still stays shown on top, while other window has
focus. Also if one has bind for windowmenu it gets activated but is not
shown above fullscreened window.

Now I'm not sure what the correct solution would be.

* disable some shortcuts when focused windows is fullscreen

* don't make fullscreen window special with relation to stacking, just
  raise it on top when fullscreening

I would prefer second solution, however I would like to have some
confirmation before writing patch.

Amadeusz Sławiński