Hello,

Originally in 9d3d345 I implemented centering placement to fall
through to automatic placement if there is no free space to place
window at center. But Carlos in 74aa65a made a change to center
unconditionally.

I was discussing with Carlos possibility to return original behavior,
Carlos was objecting about returning original behavior and suggested
me to implement such behavior as enhancement to automatic placement.

So I cleaned up autoPlaceWindow a bit and modified it in a way that it
tries to center window, and if there is no space at the center it
start scanning from WindowPlaceOrigin as usual.

Unconditional centering don't always work well, if I open several
windows with the exactly same size one window completely shadows
another and it's confusing. With fallback to automatic placement
(which in turn can fallback to cascade placement) it wouldn't be
possible that one window would shade another.

Please consider including this patch in upstream.

Thank you in advance!

Yuri Karaban (4):
  split autoPlaceWindow to smaller functions
  autoPlaceWindow: rewrite iteration to more comprehensible form
  autoPlaceWindow: rename mysterious parameter tryCount to ignore_sunken
  autoPlaceWindow: try placing window at center first

1.9.1