Hello,

Carlos R. Mafra wrote:
Thanks for the patch. It's now in the repository.

You're welcome!

I just wanted to point out that now wmaker has a drawer whose purpose
is (more or less) the same as wmbutton. Have you seen that?

Yep, I know about it. I'm also using it on one of my workstation. It's really wonderful!

I'm using wmbuttons on another machine, a laptop with a small screen; some dockapps (e.g wmCalClock) bork on dock icon sizes below 64x64 px, and wmbuttons is a nice way to keep the dock small enough while still having all icons on sight. It also makes a nice launcher for people who run other window managers that know about dockapps (e.g. openbox), so I figured there was some use to it.

Best regards,
--
Ioan-Alexandru Lazar |   o
<a...@zencoding.org> |     o