----- Carlos R. Mafra <crma...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 at 20:03:43 +0200, Christophe wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was thinking about formalising the new version 3.2 from recent
> > changes in the WMix dockapp, which could include these steps:
> >
> >  - Carlos, would it sound crazy to create a tag "wmix-3.2" to the dockapp
> > repo?
>
> I tagged it now.

Thanks!

> >  - make a source tgz and publish it, but where? It looks like
> >  http://dockapps.windowmaker.org/ has taken some holidays, any info?
>
> Nope. I don't really mind about having all dockapps in one repository
> and I don't see the need of having separate tarballs to download for
> each one of them. But I think it doesn't hurt to have it on
> dockapps.windowmaker.org
> once it's back.

It's not that I particularly want to enforce extra work, but I like to promote
the work being done, and for that matter it is needed to have a dedicated
package available somewhere.

It may help users getting access to the sources, and distribution packagers too
so I'm gonna spend the time. (with the secret hope that the Debian packager
will include it)

Anyone would happen to have info on what happened to dockapps.wmo? who took
care of it? does it need help? (not that I have that much spare time, but...)
does it have a repo for its source code, like the main website?