Hi,

I was thinking about create a Window Maker fork, and probably is the
best way to contribute to Window Maker. My aim now is include XRandR,
Multihead and hardware abstration for Window Maker, but this is very
difficult because we need include a lot of changes and Window Maker
could be unstable.

I created a new fork in github [1]. You are invited to help. I
included a lot of patches, and there are a lot of work to do. Your
help is very appreciated.

I will continue packaging wmaker for Debian, of course. Window Maker
is a very good Window Manager, awmaker is only a development branch.
Probably we can merge both in the future.

Finally, awmaker and Window Maker share WINGs, wraster,... I would
like to remove them in awmaker, please, work together.

Cheers,
kix

[1] https://github.com/awmaker/awmaker

Rodolfo García Peñas (kix)