"Carlos R. Mafra" <crma...@gmail.com> escribió:

On Thu,  6 Nov 2014 at 10:33:43 +0000, Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) wrote:

"Carlos R. Mafra" <crma...@gmail.com> escribió:

>On Thu,  6 Nov 2014 at  9:35:53 +0000, Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) wrote:
>>
>>these patches were included in the repo?
>
>yes

Sorry Carlos,

but I cannot see them :-? I am missing something?

In the #next branch, from 0.95.6 to HEAD, I can see these patches.
From Christophe are patches about WPrefs.

They were merged into previous ones, as their commit log suggested.
So the only way to realize they are in the repo is to look at the
source code and see that their changes are there. There are no
commits associated to them.

Ok. Thanks.

Rodolfo García Peñas (kix)
http://www.kix.es/