Dear Window Maker devs,
I just installed the recent 0.95.6 version of Window Maker. It works nicely so
far and I'm very pleased for all the great patches (especially the drawers
function). However, I'm using a multiscreen-setup: main screen from my laptop,
second screen is external through display port - xrandr-output:

LVDS-0 connected primary 1600x900+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y
axis) 344mm x 194mm
   1600x900       60.0*+
DP-0 connected 1920x1200+1600+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
518mm x 324mm
   1920x1200      60.0*+

When running QT applications and placing them on the second screen, I don't
get any context- or file-menus. The entries on the file-menu get highlighted,
but the menu doesn't pop up. In rare cases it pops up on the first screen. If I
place the window half first - half second screen the items on the first screen
work, the ones on the second screen don't.

I searched around the net and found several bug reports which all point to the
_NET_WORKAREA which has recently be implemented in the Window Maker code as I
saw from a quick view into the git repository.
As it worked before (was using WM 0.95.4 until today) I'm pretty sure these
changes cause QT to misbehave.

Here are some bugreports, that describe very well my problem (even though they
seem to be a little bit old already):

https://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=396
https://www.mail-archive.com/awesome-devel@naquadah.org/msg04546.html

I'm running OpenSUSE 13.1 64 Bit. If you need any further information (like
versions of packages/libraries) please let me know. I'll be happy to provide
you with any information. I've been using Window Maker for about 8 years now
always in combination with a lot of KDE and Gnome Software. So I hope we can
figure out what is going wrong here.

Tanks for all your great work!
 Moritz