Hi Moritz,

next time, kindly do *not* send a 1.5MB picture attachment to a mailing
list where quite a few members might still be using humble modem speed
internet connections. Yours truly is stuck with a

Simply converting your PNG file to JPG already stripped it down to about
20% (slightly more than 300KB) without visible quality loss.

Even better would be uploading such a huge file to one of the free image
hosting websites and just provide an URL in your message, linking to
that very file. Nonetheless, even in this case it would be very
appreciated to strip down file size.

Thanks for your kind consideration!

Regards,
Paul

On 12/17/2014 06:49 PM, Moritz wrote:
[...]
> Please have a look at the screenshot in the attachment. As you can see my
> second screen has a higher vertical resolution than my primary screen. As a
> result the workspace pager is only visible on the second screen.
[...]