Quoting message written on Saturday 2015-06-13 08:49:05:
> I'm planning to release wmaker-0.95.7 by the end of the
> next week, with the current state of the #master branch.
>
> This is a good time to test it to report any new problems
> or even old ones in case they were forgotten.

Hi Carlos,

I would kindly suggest that you postpone the new release for few more
weeks in order to give some more time for some bugs to eventually
get solved.

I am currently trying to resurrect an old thread I have started few months
ago (which is probably not about a bug but a feature lost by mistake at
some point).

I have two new bugs but they could be related to some compile problems
I am experiencing so I'll wait with it until that is resolved.

--
Josip Deanovic