Quoting message written on Thursday 2014-08-14 15:43:57:
> This patch is adding miniwindow apercu when the mouse
> is over the miniwindows.
>
> I added this feature about one month ago and was successfully testing
> it since then.
> To enable it you have to run WPref, in Miscellaneous Ergonomic
> Preferences, check miniwindow apercus.
> Then, you will be able to see a screenshot of the app when the mouse
> is over the miniwindow (I also enclosed a screenshot to show you what
> it looks like).

Hi David,

I have just tested this feature and this is how it looks on my setup.
Please check the attached image (~57KiB, PNG).

Could you (or maybe some volunteer) modify the titlebar of the preview
area so that it reflects either the color/texture of the minimized
window or the color of the miniwindow titlebar (variable IconTitleBack)?

Next logical step would be to add a minimized window title bar to the
title bar of the miniwindow preview area similar to what miniwindows
already do.

Also notice how miniwindow preview area covers the miniwindows below
and the wmdock. Could the position of the miniwindow preview area be
recalculated so that it doesn't cover the other miniwindows or the
wmdock?

Regards

--
Josip Deanovic