Hello,
I downloaded libdockapp from
http://windowmaker.org/dockapps/?download=libdockapp-0.7.0.tar.gz
and when I extracted the tarball I found no ./configure there,
despite instructions in README say there must one.

Then I managed to build one by myself using libtool 2.4.2 and
autoconf 2.13. I did not touch anything about the original code so
the result is I built fifteen new files:
aclocal.m4
autom4te.cache
compile
config.guess
config.sub
configure
dockapp.pc
Makefile.in
Makefile.in
INSTALL
install-sh
ltmain.sh
Makefile.in
missing
Makefile.in

I guess rules about "Submitting patches" as explained in
http://windowmaker.org/dev.php don't fit with this case.

So what's better? Should I attach just the new files to this list or
should I send a tarball with all the sources or what else?

Thank you for making windowmaker great!

-Shining

--

Sorry if my email address may look provocative: you understand it's
just a spam protection for this list is published on the web.