On Fri, 2016-01-22 21:12:44 +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbg...@lug-owl.de> wrote:
> I'm somewhat unhappy with the current state of Xinerama support in
> wmsetbg. You can either have one large image stretching over the whole
> Xinerama area, or the image stitched to every single head.

Just to mention: Right now, I'm having a little Bash script crawling
through an image directory, fetching all image's width/height,
fetching the head's resolutions. Then, it randomly picks an image per
head (with matching landscape/portrait) and places it into a
full-sized canvas, with finally is put in place with -X. It's kind of
slow and my imagemagick magick probably isn't the best, but at least
it works.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbg...@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of: "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first