On Wed, 22 Mar 2017, Carlos R. Mafra wrote:
On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 at 11:44:20 +0100, BALATON Zoltan wrote:
On Wed, 22 Mar 2017, Doug Torrance wrote:
Some of the paths in IconPath and PixmapPath have been removed.  In
particular, the various system pixmap paths (/usr/include/X11/pixmaps,
/usr/share/pixmaps, and /usr/local/share/pixmaps) have been removed in
favor of PIXMAPDIR, which is specified by the user at build.  Also,
/usr/share/icons has been removed from IconPath.  The root of this
directory will contain very few icons, as the icons themselves are located
in subdirectories corresponding to XDG icon themes.

I don't think this is a good idea because then it's not possible to
specify icon paths at runtime.
Compile time option is less flexible and only allows to set one value
so I think these options should be kept.

(Otherwise some users will see missing icons after upgrade as well.)

I don't think that will be the case. By default wmaker.inst does not
overwrite user's config files at installation time.

OK, then I think I've misunderstood the patch. If these options are still working and taken from the user's config just some defaults have been removed for new installations then no problem with it.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan