Hello,

Hopefully this is the right mailing list for my request. I want to
package wmbattery (and other dockapps) for GNU Guix. I noticed when
downloading the source code for wmbattery from
http://windowmaker.org/dockapps/?name=wmbattery
that the tarball is generated on request, which changes the checksum of
the file each time it is downloaded. GNU Guix requires each package to
have a checksum to check the source code download against, so this is
a bit problematic. Is there a way that this might be changed? If not,
is there another place I can get the dockapps from?