On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:53:56PM +0100, Julien Pecqueur (JPEC) wrote:
I'm looking for a suckless gksudo... I need to launch programs as sudo
from a keyboard shortcut and so i need to type the password.

I don't like gksudo because it's need to much dependencies and i would
know if something like Xsudo or lighter software exist?

If it don't exist, i will wrote a script using xmessage to do that if it
possible...

You don't need anything special, it's easy:

ssh-askpass | sudo -S `{wimenu}

--
Kris Maglione

TeX has found at least one bug in every Pascal compiler it's been run
on, I think, and at least two in every C compiler.
        --Donald Knuth