On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 09:44:03PM -0400, Bart Trojanowski wrote:
This patch adds wimenu -p option that prepends an optional prompt box at
the left of the input area.  Here is an example:

       seq 1 100 | wimenu -p 'What number am I thinking of?'

Thanks, I've missed this feature. I'll try to apply it later tonight.

--
Kris Maglione

Lisp has jokingly been called "the most intelligent way to misuse a
computer".  I think that description is a great compliment because it
transmits the full flavor of liberation: it has assisted a number of
our most gifted fellow humans in thinking previously impossible
thoughts.
        --Edsger W. Dijkstra, CACM, 15:10