On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 08:11:37PM -0400, Alex Kilgore wrote:
I think I should probably reword my somewhat vague question, sorry!
When I right-click the titlebar of a client, "Fullscreen" comes before "Delete" in the menu, and I was trying to reverse that, (as a side note, if i change the Menu Client-3-Delete to Menu Client-3-Close, "Close" comes before "Fullscreen" for whatever reason). I can do this when I call wmii9menu on my own by reversing the args, but I cannot seem to do it with wmiirc / wi_fnmenu()
I hope this clarifies what I was trying to ask.

Ah, apparently I can't read numbers. Well, in the case of wmiirc, the order is actually at the mercy of awk's hashing algorithm.

--
Kris Maglione

We all agree on the necessity of compromise.  We just can't agree on
when it's necessary to compromise.
        --Larry Wall