On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Kris Maglione <maglion...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see any problems with the default key bindings, but since they seem
> unacceptable to you, they're rebindable in the latest tip.

Thanks, I will try this out tomorrow and report back to you.

The Mod-h/l for left/right was unacceptable to me because I use the
Dvorak layout, where Mod-h/s is the more natural choice.  ;)

> You should probably rebind them via a pipe so they can be configured via YAML.

What do you think about storing these bindings in wmii's /ctl/ ?
(along with grabmod, border, etc.)   Or is wimenu meant to be fully
independent from wmii, just like dmenu is independent of dwm?

Thanks for your consideration.