On Dec 20, 2:50 am, "Thomas Allen Heald, Esquire"
> So Ian Punnett, the host jokes the following hour (which I tuned into)
> that ... "Harry Shearer is dead."

     What is this, the BAH HUMBUG News Network?  "Give us two minutes,
and we'll depress you all day long!"

     This is kind of like people tuning into "War of the Worlds" and
missing the disclaimer.  Given the economic situation, perhaps there
should have been a disclaimer before "It's a Wonderful Life" this
year, otherwise people might start running into the streets, yelling
"We're all going to be living in Potterville, IF WE'RE LUCKY!"

-Doug Elrod (d...@cornell.edu) ;-)
   Merry Christmas, you wonderful old WNNDL!