On Feb 18, 8:22 pm, danny burstein <dan...@panix.com> wrote:
> "In the middle of April, PBV [a] also will begin
> distributing Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback,
> which features those brands formulated with sugar."

In the past high sugar tariffs have contributed to HFCS use.  Maybe
we'll see another go at those?  (Hopefully not, sugar makes a tastier
soda, IMHO!)  Now, will the other soda manufacturers follow suit?

-Doug Elrod (d...@cornell.edu)
  I guess this doesn't change Antonio Mora's TAB pipeline.  Or will
they be putting stevia in that?  Idea:  Get Stevie Wonder to promote
it! ;-)