Someone just got it up there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTDrGTY6S38

======
AIM/Gmail Chat: damonbeau :: :: Wealth without work.  Pleasure without
conscience.  Science without humanity.  Knowledge without character.
Politics without principle. Commerce without morality. Worship without
sacrifice. --Gandhi's seven deadly social sins :: :: "The arc of the moral
universe is long, but it bends toward justice." --King :: :: "Any time you
have the opportunity to accomplish something and you don't, you are wasting
your time on this earth." --Roberto Clemente