So, we carry the AP's "Video Network" on our website where I work.

As a result, our generic "News" E-mail gets frequent, automatic
notifications of video that we can use on the site.  Here's one we got
this afternoon:

         The following video is now available on the AP Online Video
Network:

         Carradine's Neck, Genitals Tied With Rope

Now, I haven't actually found the video, but I assume it's not the
ACTUAL video of THAT...