And also... the Mt. Wilson observatory.

Calling Commander Chakotay. Please contact Scotty, fill up
that dolphin tank, and bring that water. Quickly...
    --------------
[LA Times]

The fire burning in Angeles National Forest is approaching the historic
solar observatory and television transmission towers atop Mt. Wilson,
according to Los Angeles County fire officials.

The communications towers house transmitters for every major television
station in Los Angeles.

"We expect it to get there in the next two to four hours," said county
fire Capt. Mark Savage.

Crews were clearing brush around the structures, but fire officials were
not sure if they could leave personnel on the mountain to fight the flames
because of the danger and limited escape routes. The fire is less than two
miles away.

"It's a serious situation," said Bob Shindelar, operations branch
director of California Incident Management Team 5. "Is the observatory
going to make it? We're doing everything in our power. But I wouldn't
be surprised if it is impacted by fire today or tomorrow."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/08/station-fire-approaching-historic-mt-wilson-observatory-fire-officials-say.html