On Nov 17, 2009, at 10:48 AM, kbrab...@aol.com wrote:

> MTV 'Remote Control' host Ken Ober dies
> November 16, 2009 6:34 p.m. EST

        And, dang.  He was young and rather entertaining, I'd thought.
'Remote Control' was as it happens the first TV show I ever went to a
taping of, through the courtesy of a high school field trip whose
purpose I now forget; possibly it was part of my drama class.  I have
a memory of reading Orson Scott Card's _Ender's Game_ (the novel)
while on the bus up and back there, but I'm fairly sure that's wrong
and I read it on a different trip.