Yo, Tom ...

Rich

--- On Thu, 11/26/09, Terry Knab <te...@knab.org> wrote:

From: Terry Knab <te...@knab.org>
Subject: Thanksgiving
To: wnndl@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 7:06 PM

(I posted this on another group that Tom was a leader of, and it’s something I
think echoes here just as much if not more so)  Although it's been 6 months
since Tom passed (yes it's been that long!) This group is still going as strong
as ever.   That's something we ALL can be thankful for.    We miss you, Tom and
we're all thankful for where you brought us...and where we're heading....

wnndl+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/wnndl?hl=en.