Jan Crawford Greenburg - now Jan Crawford is now on CBS as their chief legal
correspondent

She has a blog on their website and found this snippet on her first entry

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/01/crossroads/entry6044892.shtml?tag=co
ntentMain;contentBody

I hadn't worked since late September because I was changing jobs, and my old
employer, ABC News, enforced a non-compete provision in my contract. The
provision prevented me from working anywhere else--even commenting
online--so I had to sit out until it expired, and I wasn't getting paid,
which was a problem since my husband and I had decided to separate earlier
in the year. I was supposed to start at CBS on January 4, right after the
trial would get underway.

Her blog description : Crossroads

Follow the trails, travails and decision points in law, politics and culture
in America with CBS News Chief Legal Correspondent Jan Crawford. A newspaper
reporter-turned television journalist and a best-selling author and lawyer,
Crawford tracks the stories big and small that touch our lives--and whatever
else she happens to get fired up about. She grew up on a cattle farm near
Ryan's Crossroads, Alabama, and is a graduate of the University of Alabama
and University of Chicago Law School.

Didn't know she is from Alabama - her accent had definitely changed

Hadn't heard of Ryan's Crossroads - near Guntersville between Huntsville and
Gadsden

Donna C  in a very cold southern Alabama where it is 24 degrees and I'm
twenty miles north of the Florida Stateline!