From: danny burstein <dan...@panix.com>
Subject: can we finally stick a fork into Pat Robertson?
To: "wnn" <wnndl@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 1:22 PM

Or, at the very least, can the Media [tm]
and his Political Panderers [tm] shun him?

[courtesy of an ABC news "blog" which references
  Pat on today's "700 club"]
  ---
On the Christian Broadcasting Network's "700 Club" today, after a lengthy
interview with a missionary who talked about helping the victims earthquake in
Haiti, Rev. Pat Robertson had some interesting thoughts as to why the
earthquake struck the impoverished nation:

"And you know, Kristi, something happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people
might not want to talk about it.

"They were under the heel of the French, uh, you know Napoleon the 3rd and
whatever, and they got together and swore a pact to the Devil.

"They said, 'We will serve you if you'll get us free from the French.'

"True story.

"And so the Devil said, 'Okay, it's a deal."

rest:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/01/pat-robertson-blames-earthquake-on-pact-haitians-made-with-satan.html

- video of the show and transcripts from it should be available RSN