It's that time again for the Peeps Diorama from the Washington Post

Snip.

Our first-ever Peeps Diorama Contest in April 2007 stunned the hearts and
minds of our newsroom -- and our nation. And now, it's that time again. This
serves as the first callout for our fourth annual Peeps Diorama Contest. We
want you to make a diorama of a famous occurrence or scene. It can be a
historic, current or future event, or it can be a nod to pop culture. The
one rule is that the characters in the diorama must be played by Peeps.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/09/AR2010020902
213.html?sub=AR

Gallery of Photos from last year's entries:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/04/10/GA2009041001
969.html

Donna C.