From: Joseph Nebus <neb...@rpi.edu>
Sender: wnndl@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:36:03
To: <wnndl@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [GUT PUNCH] Social media knows how to get me

        I didn't realize I had a well-enough defined profile on linkedin that
they could do this, but in a batch of 'some people we think you know'
suggestions it offered three WNNDL list members out of six.  The
subject line asked, ``Do you know Thomas Heald, Jeremy Shapiro, or
Mark Sunshine?'' and, well, the first name made my heart jump.