From: Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv>
To: wnndl@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, October 25, 2010 3:42:21 PM
Subject: Re: They Might be Giant Rangers?

debbie speer wrote:
> Red vs. Blue

Except the Rangers wear both those colors, and the Giants wear neither.

Teams That Once Played in the Northeast Corridor? (Actually, if you expand
that to "once or currently," six of the eight teams in the playoffs
qualified -- all but the Reds and Rays.)

--
Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv>
<http://www.ellwanger.tv>