MHz Worldview is a 24/7 subchannel syndicated to other public TV outlets
across the country.

We get it on a subchannel of WEAO/49 Akron OH(-WNEO/45 Alliance OH), the
local public TV outlet known as Western Reserve PBS...
On Mar 13, 2011 11:37 PM, <damonb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Additional research reveals that MHz Worldview = MHz Networks =
> WNVC-TV and WNVT-TV in northern Virginia (Fairfax and Goldvein,
> respectively). Evidently Worldview is the digital .1 channel on
> WNVC... with these other single streams occupying additional digital
> channels belonging to both.
>
> Living in DC is a good time.
>
> ======
> AIM/Gmail Chat: damonbeau
> www.facebook.com/damonbeau
> www.twitter.com/damonbeau
>

> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 23:31, <damonb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is actually a channel available on FiOS systems in the DC area
>> (456, one below AJE, for anyone in the area).  We also get Russia
>> Today in English and Metro Chinese Network, both of which had live
>> earthquake coverage continuing as I flipped through, and Russia Today
>> in Spanish, France 24 and SABC out of South Africa, which did not.
>> Finally we have something on channel 451 called MHz Worldview, which
>> is in English 24/7 and seems to air a mix of programs from a variety
>> of sources.
>>
>> Charlie Sheen not seen anywhere on these channels.
>>

>> ======
>> AIM/Gmail Chat: damonbeau
>> www.facebook.com/damonbeau
>> www.twitter.com/damonbeau
>>

>> On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 19:40,  <satrn...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>> NHK's English broadcast is now streaming here:
>>>
>>> http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nhk-world-tv
>>>
>>> Discussing the finer points of the difference between "melting" and
"meltdown." Press conference in progress right now.

http://groups.google.com/group/wnndl?hl=en.