An open letter to Tom -- I just thought something a bit more might be
offered by me. After all -- he was known to have many esteemed titles --
Esq. and such.

Tom -- hey I miss those crazy late night phone conversations about Brautigan
and who-knows-what, hearing about your bike rides and exercise, about your
folks trip to Hawaii.

When I look at "The List" in 2011 -- I sometimes think back to how regularly
you posted. I enjoyed helping you with your Dakotan web projects.

I wonder how you would react if you heard me saying too soon. You really
were a special cat.

I send this up to you in spirit. If you can contact me -- via the spirit
world send me your take on some movies and TV :)

Sunshine

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Michael King <mhk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yo, Tom -- indeed.
>

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:09 PM, <satrn...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> Two years ago today.
>>
>> I was going to say I have especially missed the magnificent bastard these
>> last few days, but realize I've missed him every day he's been gone.
>>
>> --Deb
>> ...Air Cool!
>>
>> --
>>

>  --