Blackberry can bite me too. That was stroke. Not strike. Kinda makes a
difference.
-Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: "debbie speer" <satrn...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 03:42:12
To: <wnndl@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [OCTOBER] October can bite me

I hear ya, Nebus. My SO had a massive strike just in time for October (he is
doing amazingly well considering...in a rehab center already and fighting us
all to come home immediately). And yes, I also appreciate each and every one of
our little WNNDL family for the love and support. Hang in there, Nebus. Were
here for ya. Y'all have sure been here for me.

Bite us each and every one, October.

Xoxo Deb