Congratulations!!!  Miss watching the Atlanta stations.  Their news is so
much better that the little Podunk stations I get to watch now.

From: wnndl@googlegroups.com [mailto:wnndl@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Michael King
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:38 PM
To: wnndl@googlegroups.com
Subject: [stuff] Emmy noms for yours truly...

Tis time for the Southeast Regional Emmys again, and I got word last night
that I've picked up five nominations (yes, I know they're group awards, but
they still have my name on 'em as y'all told me last go round) in three
different categories -- one in best newscast, and two each in best use of
interactivity and best team coverage! The statues will be tossed out on June
9, though if they're tossing them, I just need to make sure the pointy side
is away from me, yes?