John Mu ller was strumming guitar this morning.  I'm trying to think of the
last MUSICIAN/ANCHOR that WNN had, if any.  Does anyone remember?

With he and Diana Perez singing going into one of the commercials, it makes
me wonder if there could be a Partridge Family*-like series, but with
*anchors* :-)

I guess if he ever goes on *assignment*, it will be so he can report during
a "tour"....

-Doug Elrod (d...@cornell.edu)
  *Partridge Family was on ABC, wasn't it?